Hulu is one of the most popular media streaming application available on amazon Fire Stick. It has outstanding content catalogue but, occasionally may fail to work. We know that can be unsettling and that’s why we are here to guide you on how to quickly resolve the Amazon Fire Stick not working with Hulu app issue
Reasons why Hulu may not be working on your Fire Stick
- Unstable internet connection
- Hulu server is down
- Outdated Hulu application
- Outdated Fire Operating system
How to Easily Fix Hulu Not Working on Fire Stick
Follow our tips below;
Restart the Device
Just like any other software the first step is to restart the application. Follow the following steps when Rebooting Hulu app
- Switch off the Fire Stick and TV and then unplug them
- Also unplug the router
- Plug in the router, Fire Stick and the TV. Because you are restarting the systems make sure you allow enough time to load.
- Once the device loads, check to see whether your issue is sorted. Like we have said, don’t be in a rush to switch on the devices.
Check the Internet Connection
Hulu requires a stable internet connection and it’s essential to ensure that your connection is not buffering. If the router lights are flashing, call an expert to check as that means unstable connection. Run the speed test so that you can confirm your connection is steady.
Update the Hulu Application
If your internet connection is working as it should then check whether the application is up to date. Older version of the app will result in errors and glitches.
Read Also: How do I Get Hulu on My Smart TV
Clear Cache to Fix Hulu not working on Fire Stick
Using the Hulu app for a long time without clearing the cache leads to reduced storage space on the Fire Stick. Below the steps to follow to clear the cache
- Go to the Fire Stick main screen and tap on settings
- Then look for application and on the drop-down menu look for manage installed applications
- Click on the Hulu app and the clear cache
If after clearing the cache the app does not work, then uninstall and reinstall it.
Check whether the Fire Stick Operating System is up to date
The operating system updates automatically but confirm if it’s up to date as that will cause errors.
Conclusion to the Hulu not Working on Fire Stick Issues
As you can see the solutions are not complex and don’t require too time much to execute. So go ahead and let see which one of our suggestion works for you. And don’t forget to leave a comment on which of our solutions gave you the Ahaa moment.