Want to make the most of your time in the car? Then the Echo auto is for you. This device is another smart gadget in the lineup of amazing Amazon Echo devices. It’s just like a virtual assistant on the go. Yes, it’s true. You can ask the echo auto to find directions for you, play some music and it can even arrange the appointments for the doctor, whenever needed. So, here in this article, we are providing you with the ways on – How to set up Echo auto, nicely and easily.
But before moving further, we must be familiar with what actually an Echo auto is? And how it works?
So, what is an Echo Auto?
Similar to the Amazon Echo, Echo auto is a virtual assistant but with a twist of using it on the wheels. Means you can get the benefits of Alexa, while travelling or better if we say commuting via car.
The best part is you don’t have to rely on your car GPS or audio system software for directions and music.
The echo auto will automatically do this for you. All you need, is just have to ask Alexa for these tasks.
With just the price tag of $50, You can make phone calls, check reminders, play audiobooks, listen news and can do almost every possible thing to an extent of even adding grocery items to your list. Yes, it’s not the big deal, but you can count on this.
So, if a device capable of providing such facilities on the go, then in our opinion it’s a go to device.
Procedure to Set Up Echo Auto
Important Note – Before setting up the Echo Auto, you first need to make sure that the Alexa app on your device is up-to-date.
After ensuring this, just follow the instructions mentioned below: –
- Turn on the ignition of your car.
- Set your stereo input to Bluetooth.
- Also enable the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Open the Alexa app >Select Devices > then Select Add device> Select Amazon Echo and then Echo Auto.
- Tap on Continue – when the headline says “Do not set up echo auto while driving”.
- Again, press Continue > tap on Echo Auto – just below the available device section > press Continue > Once it shows the pop up of accessory with the echo auto name on it, tap on it.
- Tap Yes > Tap Continue once again and you are all set.
So, this was all regarding how to set up Echo Auto.