If you’re an avid reader and are looking for an easy way to find new books, then Kindle Unlimited is perfect. With the unlimited version of Kindle, you have access to millions of eBooks and audio books for a set monthly fee. In this post we run down on everything you need to know about Amazon Kindle unlimited.
What is Kindle Unlimited?
Kindle unlimited is an e-book subscription service that allows members to read as many books as they want. It’s a great way for avid readers to explore releases and best sellers before the release date. You also have access to audiobooks, magazines and other digital content from the Kindle Store.
What do you need to access Kindle unlimited?
First you need to sign up for an Amazon account. Once you sign up, choose the method of payment that works for you. It will cost you $ 9.99 per month to access all the materials you want. Amazon also offer 1-month free trial so that you can test the waters before you pay.
Prepaid plans are also available for six, twelve or twenty-four months.
How to Sign up for Kindle Unlimited
Go to Amazon on your browser and sign into your account. If you are using the app search for Kindle unlimited on the search bar.
- After signing in, look for Kindle store and then select Kindle store Kindle unlimited.
- Under Kindle unlimited select learn more.
- Select the free trial and click on start the free trial. The free trial will start immediately. When the free trial ends the payment method you have provided will be charged.
- On successfully signing up you will be taken to the Kindle unlimited page and you start reading. To see the books available type Kindle unlimited books on the search bar.
- To start reading your book through Amazon Kindle unlimited, select the title and go to the read for free button. The book you choose is automatically added to your collection.
- View your collection by going to lists and account, then select Kindle unlimited. Although you have access to unlimited number of books on Kindle, you can only borrow ten at a time.
How to Return Books Borrowed on Kindle Unlimited?
Under your account menu, go to your Kindle unlimited
On the borrowed items list, click return on the book you have finished reading and you wish to return.
How to cancel a Kindle unlimited Subscription
You can cancel your unlimited subscription at any time. On the unlimited page select manage membership and then choose the cancel Kindle unlimited membership. On cancelling the membership, you will receive an email confirming the same.
After cancelling the membership, you will be able to access your content until the next billing cycle.
The Kindle Unlimited Subscription is the best way to get your hands on new books. What are you waiting for? With access to over a million titles, it’s never been easier or cheaper than now to read as much as you want with this subscription service. Start now and enjoy titles from countless authors.