Echo Auto is the go-to option for many people these days. It makes the most of the time in their car. But it has also been seen that, many people are facing issues regarding its operation and visibility in the Alexa app. So, this is why, we are providing you with the ways on how to fix the echo auto not working, setup failed or not showing in an Alexa app issues.
How to fix the Echo auto not working or Setup failed issues.
If your Echo auto facing setup failed issue then follow this page (https://www.smartdevicessupport.com/how-to-set-up-echo-auto/) to setup echo auto in proper way. If Echo Auto is not working properly, then all you need is just to reset the Echo auto.
In order to reset it, make sure you have the Echo auto with you.
- Press the Mute button and hold down the Action button for at least 15 seconds.
- Keep holding it, until Alexa says “Your device is resetting”.
- The device will first enter into Setup mode and then the light bar will begin to sweep orange.
- Continue holding the Action button, until the light bar begins to pulse orange. Then release the Action button and you are done.
Important Note – Resetting the Device, will also remove all the Bluetooth connections between the Echo auto and all previously paired phones.
Procedure to fix Echo auto not showing in the Alexa app
When your Echo Auto is not showing up in the Alexa app, there is a high chance of Bluetooth connectivity issues.
This is why; it becomes extremely important to first resolve the Bluetooth connectivity issues.
How to fix Echo Auto Bluetooth Connectivity issues: –
- Force close the app, and then re-launch it again.
- Unplug the micro-USB power cable, and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug it back again.
- For Android users: Turn on the Airplane mode on your device and Wait for 45 seconds, and then turn it off again.
- For iOS users: Turn off the Bluetooth on your device and again turn it on.
- Then Restart your respective smartphone.
- Go to the Echo app settings in the Alexa app, and forget the device.
- Then move to your Phone’s Bluetooth Settings to check whether your phone is connected to Echo Auto or not.
- If your phone is already connected, then: –
- Unpair or forgot the connection.
- Unplug your micro-USB power cable, again Wait for 45 seconds, and then plug it back.
- Open the Alexa app and complete the Setup again.
- At last, it is advised to factory Reset the Echo auto and complete the setup in Alexa app.
So, this was all regarding how to fix the echo auto not working, setup failed or not showing in an Alexa app issues. If you find it useful, then do let us know in the comment section below. We would love to hear that.