When it comes to the control of your comfort and cost for a better living, Honeywell thermostat is the best place you want to be. Ranging from humidity censors, easy thermostat for Wi-Fi, Honeywell thermostat is designed in a way that it meets various types of needs.
Also, it is programmable and a non-programmable. Honeywell thermostats aids you in setting a perfect temperature in your home. It allows you set and schedule your temperature to your preference.
Don’t know how a Honeywell thermostat works? Not to worry, I’ll tell you. First of all, there are two types of thermostats – Manual and Electromechanical thermostats. This is the initial knowledge you must know as a user.
For the manual thermostat, it only functions when the fan is set on Auto. When it comes to the electromechanical thermostat, in it is a bi-metal coil. The coil changes when there is a change in temperature. And then a mercury-like object in the device flips to the side of the device indicating that heater or cooler should be turned on or off.
But there could be a little problem. Why making use of your thermostat smart device you might be confused on how to operate it. Especially when it comes to your lock and unlock procedures. So you might ask.
How do I lock my Honeywell thermostat?
Locking your Honeywell thermostat is really easy to do once you follow the right procedures. So what do you do?
- Find the soft “Top” and “Down” buttons displayed on your Honeywell Thermostat.
- Continuously press at the “Top” and “Down” below till you are settled at your preferred temperature.
- Press and hold onto the Hold button displayed on the LCD below the thermostat.
- A continuous hold on the button pops up permanent Hold on the screen. The thermostat is automatically locked.
How do I unlock my Honeywell Thermostat?
- Tap on the menu on your thermostat.
- Press to select lock.
- To go to off, part, on press and hold onto + then, tap on select.
- Press the center to have the keypad unlocked.
- Enter your password.
- Automatically your keypad will be unlocked.
Important: when your thermostat is unlocked, your setting can be adjustable. When it is locked, no change can be mad to it.
However, never forget that all these features are put in place for your comfort and to give you the best of service.