Google Home with a night mode lets you make less annoying at night. Google Night Mode will routinely reduce the volume of Google Home Speaker and also mange the brightness of smart LEDs and bulbs light. In a day, you can listen to music on your Google Home Mini and may increase the brightness on your other Google Home Devices. Here we are going to show you how you can Setup and Enable Night Mode on Google Home Hub:
Steps to Enable Google Home Night Mode
Night Mode on Google Home Smart Devices enables you to reduce the devices’ sound and limit the LED’s brightness on the top of the Google Home, Mini or Max devices. Follow the below given steps to activate night mode on Google Home:
- Open Google Home App on your android or iOS Smartphone
- Next, tap on “Devices” icon located at the top right corner of the app screen. Or you can also tap on three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the app and then select “Devices” from the appeared menu.
- Now, press the three buttons at the top right corner of the screen in a way to enable Night Mode on your speakers. Then select “Settings”.
- After that, scroll down and select “Night Mode”
- At this step, tap the toggle beside the option “Enable Night Mode”
Once the Night Mode has been enabled on your Google Home then a new setting page will get open where you need to set up your Night Mode on the basis of time and day.
Simple Guide on How to Setup Google Home Night Mode
In a way to setup night mode, first you need to schedule night mode when and at which date night mode should get enabled. Scheduling of time is in the form of “From 11:00 to 6:00” and option of day is from “Monday to Sunday”.
Additional Setting is there of “Do not Disturb”, you can make use of it when you want to block sounds from reminder, broadcast messages and other notifications on device. As Alarms and timers may still be heard while night mode is enable.
If you want to adjust the volume and brightness of the device, you can do that on the same screen. Volume and Brightness sliders setting is just below schedule option.
Google Home can do a lot on its own for night mode, for that you just need to setup a Routine on your Google Home, Mini or Max devices. All done with Google Home Night Mode setup, enjoy controlling volume and lights at night with just using your voice.