Apple TV has amazing shows and documentaries that are worth watching. It comes with highly rated shows for both kids and adults. However, if you are windows user you may be wondering how to access Apple TV content. Not to worry as its very easy and we are here to walk you through it. Our Step by step guide will help you access the best content on Apple TV.
What is Apple TV?
Apple TV is an internet streaming service for award winning shows and documentaries. The Apple device allows you to choose what you want to watch and when to watch it. To watch exclusive shows and movies you opt in by paying a monthly or yearly subscription. However, if you are new to Apple TV you start with the free version and graduate to the premium
How to Watch Apple TV on your PC
Watch using the Apple TV Website
- Go to the Apple TV website and at the top right corner you will see the log in bottom. If you don’t have an account, you need to register.
- On clicking the login button enter your Apple ID and password.
- Select the content you would like to watch and stream.
If it’s your first time on the Apple website sign up and if you are lucky youget a free 7 days’ trial
Watch using iTunes
- To watch Apple TV content on your PC you need to have the latest version of iTunes.
- Go to iTunes on your windows device
- On the top left there is a dropdown menu. Select the TV show or movies you want to watch.
- You can also download content to your PC and watch later
Watch by Connecting your Apple Device to your PC
- Connect your Apple device to your PC using a HDMI cable.
- Make sure your Apple TV device is connected to your home WIFI
- Follow the prompt on screen to connect to your network. You will require login credentials for your iTunes account.
- On logging to your account successfully you are ready to go.
There you have it. Apple TV is now available on windows Computer. You can watch the best shows from your PC without encountering any issues. Let us know in the comments below how it goes.