Alexa can likewise work with your TV by means of association through Dish Satellite Boxes (Hopper, Joey, Wally). You can utilize Alexa, through your Echo gadget, to tell your Dish Satellite box what live or Dish DVR recorded substance you need to watch on your TV.
To interface a DirecTV satellite box with Alexa, begin with these means:
- Open the Alexa App on your cell phone and select Music, Video, and Books.
- Look down the rundown of abilities until you discover Dish TV.
- Turn on an Internet-association for the Dish Hopper or Wally.
- Go to Menu, at that point Settings, Amazon Alexa, Get Code.
- Enter the Code you are given in the Alexa App.
- Select Activate.
- When you see the affirmation message, select
To additionally interface Alexa, an Echo gadget (Echo, Dot, Tap), and a Dish satellite box play out the accompanying extra setups:
- In the Alexa cell phone App, Open Devices, and select a Hopper, Wally, or Joey.
- Hit Continue
- Next, select the Echo gadget to be connected with the satellite box.
- Hit Link Device.
- On the off chance that you have more than one box, rehash the above strides for each case.
Commands to Control Your Dish TV or Directv via an Alexa App or an Echo device:
- Alexa, search for action movies.
- Alexa, go to the National Geographic Channel
- Alexa, tune to channel 110
- Alexa, show me Jennifer Lawrence movies
- Alexa, skip forward
- Alexa, change the channel to CBS.
- Alexa, pause
- Alexa, resume
- Alexa, rewind 15 seconds