What is Apple Watch Series 3?
Apple Watch Series 3 is a highly advanced smartphone of the Apple Watch Series, the same series to which Apple Watch Series 1 belongs.
Packed with new features and a major style haul, the gadget is more stylish and advanced than its successor.
Apple Watch Series 3 Key features
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Ion-X glass
- 2 times brighter OLED Retina display with force touch (1000 nits)
- Ceramic back
- Digital crown
- Heart rate sensor, accelerator, and gyroscope
Issues that you might face while using Apple Watch Series 3
Just like every gadget in the world, Apple Watch Series 3 is not free from flaws. Here are a couple of issues that you might face while using the smartwatch:
- Error connecting to the Internet
- Hearing damage
- Battery draining issue
- Inability to make calls, send or receive messages, and checkout notifications
- Failing to synchronize data
What’re the solutions?
The only solution to these problems is to contacting Apple support. They have technicians who can assist you with any query, be it related to the operation or any technical issue.
However, before you approach Apple Watch Edition 3 support team and ask them to repair your watch. You need to understand several points first, such as:
- One thing you need to know is that all the apps and sensors in the Apple Watch Edition 3 are sensors, not medical devices. They’re for fitness purposes only. You shouldn’t completely rely on them.
- The Apple smartwatch is not repairable by everyone. One needs to be a qualified expert for that. So, make sure you have the gadget checked and repaired at Apple’s authorized centers only.
Also, having the gadget repaired anywhere other than Apple’s center will nullify its guarantee.
- Make sure you don’t expose the gadget to radio frequency
- In order to make sure the gadget doesn’t affect your hearing, listen to music on low levels. This may also impact the sound quality later
- Apple is liable for technical faults only. No wear and tear or any other kind of physical damage will be fixed.
- Apple will refund or repair your smartwatch only after the claim is proved to be valid.
- Make sure you keep Apple Watch Series 1 away from medical devices as the magnets present in the gadget might interfere its working.
For more information, you can see the Apple Watch Series 3 manual.
Why should you prefer Apple Watch Series 3 over other smartwatches?
- It is better in every manner
Featuring smart activity coaching, enhanced Heart Rate app, online access to the best music, a built-in altimeter, and a more responsive Siri experience – the smartwatch is the best you can get in the market.
- Complete track of health and workouts
The smartwatch has sensors that regularly monitor your activities and keep a regular check on your health. This maintains you on the track.
- Music motivation
The smartwatch has access to the best music, which keeps you active and motivated all the time. So, forget everything and focus only on the workout.
- Resistant to water
Apple Watch series is water resistant. This means you can swim as you can wearing it.
- Share with friends
Apple Watch Series 3 lets you share your workout activity with your friends. This means you all can stay connect and engage in healthy competitions. Isn’t that fun.
There is a Reason why Apple smartwatches are Costly?
There is a reason Apple smartwatches are so costly. They have an awesome design, an impressive set of features, and a guarantee that they’ll work excellently in every situation. Apple Watch Series 3 is everyone’s favorite for this reason only.
But there are situations when you might face issues while using the gadget and you may need to see some experts for advice.
If you’re facing the same moment and you’re seeking support for your Apple Watch Series 3, it would be better for you to know a couple of things first so that you don’t make any mistake.