Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device powerful enough for streaming media device that plugs into an HDTV and lets customers access thousands of movies, TV shows, apps, and games. The Fire Stick enables any TV to stream content over WiFi such as Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Pandora, HBO go, and much more. Amazon launched the Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote in India on Wednesday. The Fire TV Stick comes with a quad-core processor and fast Wi-Fi for great picture quality. The TV Stick is priced at Rs 3,999, and is available for purchase on www.amazon.in/firetvstick .
The Amazon Fire Stick looks a bit like a memory stick on steroids. However, as they say, “looks are deceptive”, please do not go by its size, the little product packs in pretty neat hardware inside it. It comes with a quad-core processor and support for fast Wi-Fi. The Fire TV stick comes with a voice remote that offers spoken language support for Indian customers in Hindi and English. With voice remote users can search Amazon video by using just their voice. It is designed to plug straight into an HDMI port on your TV. It’s a neat all-in-one design housed in plastic. At 9cm long and around 3cm deep, it occupies a bit of room on your TV back panel, though, particularly when you consider making room for its Micro USB cable power supply. Thankfully, if this is too much of a squeeze, Amazon includes an HDMI extender in the box to free up some space. The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a new device joining the ranks of home entertainment streaming technologies.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device having numbers of brilliant features and some of them are enclosed below that makes it stand out:
- Keep track on the daily usage of your data: One of the brilliant features of Amazon TV stick is its tracker. It enables the user to keep a check on their data consumption through Fire TV Stick. Using the data monitoring feature on Fire TV, users can select their preferred viewing quality to manage data use. Also, user can configure their Fire TV Stick to alert them before data use exceeds their preset limit.
- Parental Lock: Fire TV Stick comes with parental controls settings. It facilitates the user to set a PIN to restrict access of mature content by children. The company says that all movies and TV shows in the Amazon Prime Video catalog, as well as apps from the Amazon App store, come with maturity ratings by age group.
- Prime content:Amazon says that the Fire TV Stick offers over 1000s of movies, TV episodes, sports, news, music, and games. The selection varies from Bollywood latest movies to all time Hollywood blockbusters like Batman v Superman, and The Legend of Tarzan. It can be connected to Prime, Hotstar, YouTube and Gaana etc.
- Ease of use: Amazon notes that The Fire TV stick comes pre-registered so users do not have to go through the hassle of registering the device first and then using it. Post buying the Amazon Fire TV Stick, the user just need to have the Prime subscription and connect it to a TV, along with Wi-Fi and you are done.
- Voice search remote: This can be the most exclusive part of Amazon Fire TV Stick. Voice Remote responds instantly and lets users easily search for Amazon Video content using their voice.
Amazon Fire TV Stick SUPPORT:
Despite the effect that Amazon Fire TV Stick is loaded with features but for any query, Amazon is available to get it sorted at the ease of the customer:
·Set Up Fire TV Stick
Learn what you need to set up your Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote, including how to connect the device to your TV, and pair the remote with ease at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202106780
· Register or Deregister Your Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV Stick Support assists the user to Register the device to make sure you have access to the latest software, features, and functionality that power your Fire TV device.
· Which Fire TV Device Do I Have?
The user may get to learn about the differences between Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick models and how to determine whether certain features or settings will work on your device at Amazon Fire TV Stick Support.
·Set Up Fire TV Parental Controls
The Support team at Amazon Fire TV Stick facilitates the user to set the parental password. You can set parental controls on your Fire TV to block purchases from Amazon and restrict access to selected content.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is an outstanding invention for all those who are fond of movies, TV shows, apps, and games. This little device is full of entertainment, knowledge and many more and all at the minimal price. So this product is a must have and shall be a part of your gadget store to enjoy it to the best.